Dragon fruits have a good number of nutrients. They are rich in:
- Anti-oxidants to fight against free radicals
- Vitamin C to improve your immunity
- Vitamin B for carbohydrates metabolism
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 from its seeds to reduce triglycerides and lower the risk of heart disorders
- Carotene and Protein
- Minerals such as Iron and Phosphorus for healthy blood and tissue formation
Have a glass of Dragon Fruit Juice with honey every week for a healthier body!
1 Dragon Fruit
1/2 Lemon or 2 lime (squeeze for juice)
1 tablespoon of honey
- Cut off the skin of Dragon Fruit and cut it into smaller pieces.
- Put dragon fruit, lemon juice and honey into blender.
- Blend evenly and serve in glass with ice cubes.